|Posted by jfullan on January 15, 2014 at 3:30 PM|
1. Tell us about where you are from, when you started playing basketball, and what brought you to Emmaus.
I am from Iowa City, Iowa. This is my first year playing basketball! I decided to come to Emmaus because I wanted to learn from a biblical perspective and be part of a strong Christian community that will help me to grow in my faith.
2. What is your major?
My major is youth ministry!
3. What is your favorite memory on the field or involving basketball?
One of my favorite memories about basketball is the road trips. We have so much fun watching movies, singing, laughing, talking, drinking coffee. It is just fun to hang out with your teammates.
4. What is your favorite junk food?
My favorite junk food would have to be sour patch kids and homemade chex mix.
5. What is your favorite movie?
My favorite movie is At the End of the Spear.
6. Favorite verse/passage of Scripture?
One of my favorite verse/passage in the Bible is James 4:8 which says, “Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.” I love this verse because it encourages me to continue to seek God with all my heart, and I know that He will be faithful to answer me.
7. Tell us why you feel students should come support Emmaus' sports teams.
Students at Emmaus should do their best to come and support the sports teams. When we get a huge crowd in the gym, it makes the game so much more exciting, and it really helps the players! Also, you will feel like you are connected with the school and student body when you are cheering like crazy with everyone else for the same purpose.
Categories: Women's Basketball