Emmaus Bible College Athletics seeks to develop a community of Christians that come together to play a sport with the main goal of representing Jesus Christ with our actions, words, and work ethic. A path towards achieving this goal includes but is not limited to:
- having and maintaining a positive attitude during all practices and games;
- showing respect for coaches by listening without fail and submitting to their authority;
- showing respect for teammates by being a servant and placing other's needs ahead of one's own and encouraging them when needed;
- showing respect for the referees' by not arguing or complaining and refraining from discouraging or un-Christ like language;
- showing respect for your opponent by displaying a level of civility, regardless of their actions towards you or a teammate;
- assisting when needed with equipment or practice gear without being prompted;
- being an example off the court to your fellow students and brothers and sisters in Christ by keeping up with your studies and refraining from ill-advised behavior.
Do you have a question about our mission and its implementation? Feel free to contact us.